APPLYING FOR A GRANT
Applications must be submitted in writing and include:
· a brief summary of the applicant’s history, objectives and activities
· the names of the applicant's officers and directors
· the amount of funding requested and the specific purpose for which the funds are required
· a budget breakdown of the project in question
· details of any government, Ontario Trillium Foundation, United Way or other major funding of the project
· copies of the applicant's most recent annual report and audited financial statements
· the applicant's CRA charitable registration number
Applications must be received in the Foundation's office by April 1st for May/June Board consideration and by October 1st for November/December consideration.
They should be mailed to:
The Geoffrey H. Wood Foundation
300 The East Mall, Suite 301
Submissions by fax or email will not be accepted.